Please prayerfully consider joining us for what could be the most rewarding adventure of your entire life!
The Church at Brook Hills will once again be joining with Partners In Christ Ministry in Nicaragua to share the love of Jesus Christ to some of the most needy people in our hemisphere. Your church has had a healthy partnership with Pastor Martin and his church in Nicaragua since 2015. Over the years, many of your students and adults have served alongside the pastor to reach his community for Christ. Our goal is to serve Pastor Martin and the minstries of his church so that more people will put their faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior. Some of the ways we have served through the church in Nicaragua in the past are: Assisting with church services, children and teen activities, home visits around the church, distributing food bags, sports outreach, VBS, meeting needs of the elderly, marriage conferences, music and more. Based on the spiritual gifts of the mission team, there are a multitude of opportunities for ministry in that community.
We are seeking around 18 individuals to join us on this trip. The details of the trip are listed below.
Basic Trip Information:
- Trip Date: March 26 - April 2, 2022
- Approximate trip cost: $1,628.00 (includes almost everything - air, lodging, food, in country transportation, translators, insurance, etc.)
- Flying out of Atlanta on American Airlines
- In order to hold your spot, you will need to complete an online trip registration. REGISTER HERE
- Plan to attend around 6 meetings in preparation for our trip. It is highly encouraged and important that everyone attend all meetings.
- A passport is required for the trip. If you don't have one, PLEASE APPLY NOW because they are taking longer than normal.
- Nicaragua is considered a safe country for people of any age to serve. PIC has been serving there since 2003.
- The mission team will be lodging at the PIC facility located in Managua. Our house has most all modern conveniences.
- PIC will provide transportation, food, and translators each day.
If interested in joining, please plan to attend a short informational meeting on xxxxxxxxxxx. This will be a time that you can hear more details about the trip and ask questions.