Please prayerfully consider joining us for what could be the most rewarding adventure of your entire life.
First Baptist Church Lenoir City will be joining Partners In Christ Ministry in Costa Rica to share the love of Jesus Christ with the lost and needy people of this beautiful country. Pastor John will be leading the trip! We are trusting God for 18 spirit-filled, passionate individuals or more from our church to join us on this trip. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! We will be exploring new opportunities in Costa Rica and serving in many different manners on this trip. There are many different ways to serve on this trip based on the spiritual gifts, desires, and talents of the team members that God brings together. The Bible says that we are ALL called and equipped to serve God in some manner. Some things that we could be doing are outreach throughout the community, attending and participating in church services, children's and teen activities, men and women's studies, construction, food distribution, and many other options.
Whether you have served overseas before or not, this will be a great trip for families serving together or anyone having a desire to serve the Lord.
Basic Trip Information:
- Trip Date: June 3 - 10, 2023.
- Trip cost is $895.00 (includes almost everything in-country: Lodging, food, in country transportation, translators, insurance, etc.) + Air cost. Air is expected to cost around $850.00.
- In order to hold your spot, a $100.00 deposit and trip registration should be completed soon. REGISTER AND PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- We will have around 6 meetings in preparation for our trip. It is highly encouraged and important that everyone attend all meetings.
- A passport is required for the trip. If you don't have one, please apply now because they are taking longer than normal.
- Costa Rica is considered a safe country for people of any age to serve.
Please plan to attend a short informational meeting coming up soon. Watch for the announcement. This will be a time that you can hear more details about the trip and ask questions.