Please prayerfully consider joining us for what could be the most rewarding adventure of your entire life.
First Baptist Lenoir City will be joining Partners In Christ Ministry in Nicaragua to share the love of Jesus Christ to some of the most lost and needy people in our hemisphere. Pastor John will be leading the trip! We need around 18 individuals or more from our church to join us on this trip. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! We will be serving alongside one of our well know Nicaraguan Pastors and his church for the week. There are many different ways to serve on this trip based on the spiritual gifts, desires, and talents of the team members that God brings together. The Bible says that we are ALL called and equipped to serve God in some manner. Some things that we could be doing are working in the local school with the children, outreach throughout the community, attending and participating in church services, children's and teen activities, men and women's studies, construction, food distribution, and many other options. Anything we do will be planned around our partnership with the pastor we are serving with and his church.
Basic Trip Information:
- Trip Date: FALL BREAK 2022. Tentative dates are October 8-15 2022, but could shift a day or two.
- Trip cost is $795.00 (includes almost everything. Lodging, food, in country transportation, translators, insurance, etc.) +Air cost
- In order to hold your spot, a $100.00 deposit and trip registration should be completed soon. REGISTER AND PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- We will have around 6 meetings in preparation for our trip. It is highly encouraged and important that everyone attend all meetings.
- A passport is required for the trip. If you don't have one, please apply now because they are taking longer than normal.
- Nicaragua is considered a safe country for people of any age to serve.
- The team will be lodging at the very nice PIC facility located in Managua.
If interested in joining, please plan to attend a short informational meeting coming up soon. Watch for the announcement. This will be a time that you can hear more details about the trip and ask questions.